Five Nights in Robot Hell 2: New and Improved is a 2015 American adult traditional/computer animated found footage supernatural horror film directed by Denzel Washington and James Foley, produced by Shawn Levy, Seth MacFarlane, Mark Burg and Oren Koules and written by Alexandre Aja and Stephen Susco. It stars the voices of Amy Poehler, Dakota Johnson, Julie Kavner, Peyton List, Landry Bender, Regan Burns, Billy West, Maurice LaMarche, Julianne Moore, Lewis Black, Lauren Taylor, Tress MacNeille, John DiMaggio, David Herman, Phil LaMarr and Dan Castellaneta. It serves as a sequel to Five Nights in Robot Hell (2015) and the second film in the Five Nights in Robot Hell film series.
Distributed by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Warner Bros. Pictures and produced by New Line Cinema, Village Roadshow Pictures, 21 Laps Entertainment, Fuzzy Door Productions and Twisted Pictures, the film released on July 17, 2015.
A sequel, Five Nights in Robot Hell 3: Phantom Ninjas, released on December 11, 2015.
New Line Cinema
Village Roadshow Pictures
21 Laps Entertainment
Fuzzy Door Productions
Warner Bros. Pictures
July 17, 2015
- Amy Poehler as Alexandra Bortz
- Dakota Johnson as Ainsley Bortz
- Julie Kavner as Alexa Bortz
- Peyton List as Grace Bortz
- Landry Bender as Kaia Bortz
- Regan Burns as Zachary Bortz
- Billy West as Meredith Bortz
- Maurice LaMarche as Abworker Bortz
- Julianne Moore as Leah Bortz
- Lewis Black as Carina Bortz
- Lauren Taylor as Lydia Bortz
- Tress MacNeille as Robot Gypsy and Hookerbot
- John DiMaggio as URL, Fender and Bender Bending Rodriguez
- David Herman as Blatherbot, Roberto and Preacherbot
- Phil LaMarr as Billionairebot
- Maurice LaMarche as Calculon
- Dan Castellaneta as Robot Devil
- Billy West as Robo-puppy
The film was originally scheduled for release on August 7, 2015, but was pushed back to a month earlier on July 17.
The film is rated MA15+ for strong themes and coarse language.
The film is rated 15 for strong threat and language.
The film is rated NC16 for coarse language.
The film is rated R for language throughout, some horror violence and terror.
Office for Film, Newspaper and Article Administration ratingEdit
The film is rated IIB for strong shocking scenes, occasional violence and coarse language.
The film released on DVD and Blu-Ray by Warner Home Video on October 20, 2015.
For the transcript, click here.
- Five Nights in Robot Hell 2: New and Improved/Australian Classification Board (ACB)
- Five Nights in Robot Hell 2: New and Improved/British Board of Film Classification (BBFC)
- Five Nights in Robot Hell 2: New and Improved/Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA)
- Five Nights in Robot Hell 2: New and Improved/Office for Film, Newspaper and Article Administration
Five Nights in Robot Hell 2: New and Improved at Fanon Wiki